The Head of Operations will be a key member of the Afore team, responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the organization.
Unlike other junior venture roles where you are boxed into doing one or two things repeatedly, in this role you will get meaningful exposure to all parts of building a VC firm - portfolio support, event management, internal operations, brand development and team building. You will be working closely with every member of Afore’s tight-knit, high-energy team.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to execute tasks effectively. The role will require strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders. The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently will be essential in this fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of experience in an operations or related role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with event planning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
If you are interested, please apply here!